Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Peaceful Day in the Park

It has been crazy here the past couple of weeks/days, I have so much to write and tell y'all but this will have to hold you over for now, I'm on a train into London currently for my International Business course and then Im off to Scotland. I leave this upcoming Thursday for home-where did the time go?

There has only been one day so far that has consisted of pure peace and leisure for me. After class on Monday I went to the park and sat and read The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis after a while my roommate and I went to get some food from this little truck stand: Ali's, we took out food back to the house and watched Dead Poet Society. It was an extremely relaxing day, and as one of my professors said we were doing all the appropriate things to do in Oxford for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment